After 50 years, vertical telescoping isolation cubicle doors are history! For the last 8 years, we've been researching a better, faster, cheaper door for isolation cubicles. We finally have it and presented it at the 2012 National AALAS Meeting.
• Runs Quieter: less disturbing to your research animals.
• Lower Room Height Requirements: Will fit in a room with 8 foot ceilings.
• Easier to Service and Maintain.
• Best Seal under Negative & Positive Differentials.
• No Cables or Counter Weights.
• Shorter Lead Times.
• Quicker Installations.
• The Britz Cubicle Roll Up Doors cost $1000's less& with ZipTrack™ technology, the doors seals incredibly well, reducing long term energy costs to the
These are just a few problems that roll-up cubicle doors solve over the older, telescoping door systems. In a nutshell, these roll-up doors, seal better, operate better, they are easier to fabricate and install, and easier to maintain. They can even be retrofit to replace older, failing telescoping doors, giving older cubicles new life.