Until recently, cubicles with telescoping glass doors have been the preferred solution. Big and bulky, they require room ceilings above 9 feet. Manual doors are difficult to operate, and electric doors can have disturbing noises when operated. They come with a high cost of initial ownership and long term maintenance. While some designs provide better seals than others, maintaining a good differential pressure across telescoping hard doors is difficult and can create many challenges for building HVAC systems.
With the new roll-up door design, Britz’s cubicles will easily fit in older facilities with 8 foot ceiling heights. Because the door does not rely on bulky counter weight systems, the door foot print is significantly smaller, allowing more space for the important animal housing equipment.
These new doors cost $1000's less and with patented ZipTrack technology, the doors seals incredibly well, reducing long term energy costs to the facility. Simpler design also means lower long term maintenance costs.
• The Britz Cubicle Roll Up doors cost $1000's less and with patented ZipTrackTM technology, the doors seals incredibly well, reducing long term energy costs to the facility.
• The only cubicle door that can be put into standard 7 foot door openings- allowing isolation cubicle to be put into rooms with lower ceilings.
• No cables, cutter weights or chains, so there is less maintenance on the cubicles, as well as more usable space.
• Since there are no counter weights- there is no need to manually lift the doors.
• The cubicle doors run quieter. Your research animals will not be disturbed by loud cubicle doors opening and closing.