In the ‘90s, your facility’s cubicles were top of the line. Today, they’re in dire need of an upgrade—and Britz and Company is just the team to complete your animal cubicle renovations!
How can you tell if it’s time for a cubicle renovation? Let’s see how many of these tell-tale signs apply to the cubicles you have now:
- ZManual, cable or counterweight telescoping doors
- ZManual air control systems
- ZObsolete electronics (for which replacement parts are near-impossible to find)
- ZFan systems operating well beyond their rated life span
- ZLeaks, smells and/or worn parts and pieces
If you can say “yes” to more than two items on that list, it’s time for an upgrade; one that will vastly enhance the safety, security and comfort of your facility for animals and team members alike.
- During Demo
- during rebuild
cubicle renovation f.a.q.
How much does a cubicle renovation cost?
The average cost to retrofit a full cubicle (single door) is $21,000 per unit; for a cubicle with double doors, it’s $24,000 per unit.
Note: These estimates represent what we’d consider to be on the higher end, or a more complicated upgrade. Your actual cost may vary, pending on the specifics of your space and requests.
What’s included in the cost of a cubicle renovation?
Your final cost includes:
- New equipment
- Labor for demolition of old units and installation of the new units
- Training on your new control panel
- 1-year warranty
Typically, clients will provide a dumpster for disposal and/or recycling of old equipment.