Features & Benefits
- NKennels can be freestanding or attached to side and/or back facility walls.
- NQuick disconnect for easy installation and disassembly.
- NFront panels are typically wire mesh in the upper portion and round tubing in the lower portion. A dutch door is included along with a feeder opening and cardholder. Dutch doors allow the user to interface with the animal without opening the entire door.
- NUser can easily switch out feeders to accommodate pigs, dogs, small ruminants, etc. A hay/grain feeder is available.
- NBack wall panels are typically solid trespa to provide a thermo-neutral surface and protect the back facility walls. Round tubing is also available.
- NStainless steel components are all 304 series, which is bead blasted for a satin finish.
- NUpper and lower side/divider panels can be interchanged for various species, promoting the ultimate in flexibility.
- NSliding handles with two latch points provide security and accommodate secondary snaps or padlocks.
- NDividers are available with swing or sliding style connecting doors to promote socialization.
- NThermo-neutral fiberglass slatted flooring promotes healthier animals and decreases the occurrence of inter-digital cysts.
- NAutomatic watering manifolds are available and can be easily mounted in the back, side or front of the units.
- NAdjustable legs are included on all kennels and provide leveling of the units on sloped floors. A polyethylene foot provides protection for the facility flooring.
- NEnrichment items—such as go-rounds, scratchers and swine roller rooter feeders—are available upon request.
Our two-point gravity latches are easy to use and reduce animal “Escapes.”
FULL-HEIGHT SLIDING DOORS
- Sliding door panels reduce aisleway obstructions.
- 1-1/2 x 16 ga. frame construction for long-term durability.
- 1″ round tubing vs. rod filler minimizes occurrence of
- Integrated slots for a variety of species-specific feeders.
- Pultruded, fiberglass slatted floors have many advantages over vinyl-coated expanded metal products.
- Fiberglass is the weight of expanded metal, reducing the risk of workman’s compensation issues.
- Flat, slotted surfaces reduce the onset of interdigital cysts in the housed animal.
- Non-corrosive material improves longevity and return on investment.