The most ideal time to reconfigure your facility’s storage room doors is during the design phase; the next-most-ideal time is right now!
Let’s talk about why.
The average storage room door—likely what you have now—is big, clunky, hard to clean, and, due to its high closing speed, a very real safety risk for those in your facility.
With our rolling storage room doors, you get ease of use, simplicity of install and maintenance, and a safer work environment for you and your team—all while protecting the valuable feed, bedding, and supplies in your storage room.
Plus, with our ability to custom-match your existing storage room door openings from 48” to 10’, your new door is guaranteed to be a perfect fit.
It’s fast (and easy) to install, simple to maintain, safer for your personnel—and the ideal solution for clunky, outdated doors.
What makes our storage room doors better?
- Flush-mount design; no unsightly protrusions or ceiling cut-outs
- 120V/20A circuit requires minimal electrical coordination
- With the optional zip-track system, door can provide an air barrier for additional protection of storage room contents
What makes our storage room doors more cost-effective?
- Lower cost of architectural coordination, construction trades, electrical and equipment
- Lower installation cost
- Lower maintenance costs over the life of the door
- Significantly lower capital cost
Why are our storage room doors faster?
- Installs in 3 hours or less
- Quick lead time on materials, even if customized to a specific size
- Simple, low-profile design requires far less architectural coordination in the planning stage
Why are our storage room doors safer?
- Door moves slowly, smoothly and softly
- Flush-mount design has lower risk of damaging the door, other equipment, or personnel
- No exposed wires or mechanical equipment