Folding Mobile

A portable playground for non-human primates

Enhance your facility’s flexibility with our Folding Mobile: Easy to transport, simple to store and clean, and sized to fit through even the trickiest facility doorways.

For more than 30 years, our Folding Mobile has provided NHPs a stimulating space with plenty of room to move around, exercise, perch, and play—in a compact, completely portable play space that can be taken anywhere!

Take a tour of the Folding Mobile with our CEO, Bill Britz

Our Folding Mobile provides the ideal balance of purpose and play for your NHPs, with the added benefit of flexibility and function for your facility.

Now, you have a mobile playground you can fold up to take anywhere!

Features

CUSTOMIZABLE INSERTS

We can customize inserts to best match your research and/or enrichment needs.

SPACE-SAVING DESIGN

Once collapsed, the Folding Mobile’s footprint is less than half of its unfolded size.

EASY-CHANGE ENRICHMENT OPTIONS

Ask about available enrichment options to keep your primates interested and engaged.

STABLE AND SAFE

When fully collapsed, the Folding Mobile can be moved safely and easily, without worry of tip-over hazards.

SIZED TO FIT THROUGH DOORWAYS

We’ve taken careful measures to ensure the Folding Mobile will fit through facility doors when folded, even that tricky, often-overlooked cage wash.

SUPPORTS 80/20 RULE

Bill’s 80/20 Animal Welfare rule is that NHPs only work for us 20% of the time, and that’s when they need to be in the minimum confined space recommended by the Guide. The other 80% of the time, they should be in large, stimulating spaces.

We also make folding mobiles for livestock!

We can easily configure your folding mobile for use with dogs, swine or other livestock.

Customize your own Folding Mobile today!